About Tablö Creative
Tablö Creative is an unconventional creative agency based in Toronto. Tablö helps brands establish themselves in their respective industries, connect to their customers and tell their stories online. We offer a wide range of Digital Marketing Services, Branding, Media Production (Graphic Design, Photography and Video production), and Web Design & Development services. Our business is built on relationships, not retainers. We understand that every business is different and take a very personalized approach towards every project to meet our client’s unique challenges.
We pride ourselves on our unconventional aesthetic and alternative approach to design, photography and marketing campaigns. If you are an outside-the-box thinker and enjoy working on fun creative websites, you’ve come to the right place!
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service through radically transparent & open communication. Our dream clients are businesses whose core values are rooted in conscious operations. We strongly feel that it is our responsibility to protect our planet from the climate crisis, not just through our personal lives, but also through our work.
We believe in a work culture that supports creativity and the freedom of expression to be your authentic self without fear of judgment. Tablö values diversity and inclusion and we strongly encourage applications from BIPOC, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and/or people with intersectional identities.
About the Role
This is a freelance contract position paid at an hourly rate. You will work from home with your own computer and phone. We will always schedule meetings ahead of time, but little things can always come up throughout the day. We primarily use Slack and email for our communications. You are otherwise free to work on your own schedule.
- HTML & CSS prototyping from provided design mockups in Figma
- Building landing pages for Search Engine Ads
- Customizing WordPress templates
- Working with WooCommerce in WordPress or Shopify for E-commerce
- Working on CRM and forms integrations, API setups, etc.
- Your contributions aren’t limited to just execution – you can ideate, critique, provide feedback and come up with solutions to problems
- Experience building websites in Shopify and WordPress, or strong experience with PHP, MySQL, and/or Ruby
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in website speed and SEO optimization (caching, CSS minification via plugins, rich media compression, etc.)
Please send your resume and portfolio website to email@example.com, with the subject line “Freelance Web Developer”, along with your thoughts on the following questions:
- What does “unconventional creativity” mean to you?
- What sparked your interest in joining our team? Why is Tablö Creative the right agency for you?
We look forward to connecting with you!